Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2013 22:24:38 -0400
7bit
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Good luck with the antenna.  You may need to run the amplifier anyway,
because the K index was 4 in the last 3-hour period.

I won't be around to run the 20-meter net tomorrow or next Sunday.  Next
weekend it will probably not be practical to run the roundtable or the net
because the CQ WPX phone contest will be going.  So I'll see you all April 6
or 7.
73 -- Lloyd, W3IUU