Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2013 13:40:40 -0800
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Probably the cheapesst hf radio that I think is still being made, not
sure, is the icom ic 718.  You'd need the optional voice board.  If you
could find a used 440 that would be good, (kenwood 440), again optional
voice, but builtin  antenna tuner.  Lots of options out there.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148