Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2013 22:46:32 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Well, John, I'm sure you're right, in that there are people out there who
drill a hole in a leased vehicle for one reason or another, and just risk
it.  And, many actually probably do get away with it.

However, the dealer we bought the car from was very adamant about no holes,
and I really don't want to take the chance.

In my view, if there's another way, and we can work around the "no holes"
idea, I'd rather just play it safe.

Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ