Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2013 07:14:53 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
If you have multiple antivirus programs on your computer, that's a problem
in itself and usually ms security essentials will be disabled. Also, when do
you get this message? IF it's at start up or while installing updates, that
happens and once it's done booting up and what not it will run the program
fine on it's own, if in the middle of just every day use,there's something
going on. Ms security essentials will update when you get windows updates so
you don't need to manually update it, if the system tray thing says the
computer may not be protected, it's time to do a scan. If it's still running
slow after all those scans, I have to wonder a couple things. 1, have you
done a defrag on the drive? Also, how long have you run the system since a
complete reformat and reinstall? After a while, there's just so much stuff
that builds up, fragments of old programs and what not, even though some say
with newer systems you don't have that problem but any heavily used system I
find will eventually be so weighed down with stuff after a few years it will
need to be reformatted and started from scratch. If there is a trogen or
something on there and no program is finding it, same thing.