Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2012 14:03:12 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

I thought that previous discussion on the digital version of QST confirmed
that the format in which the magazine is produced would not work with screen
readers.

Do you think there is something different with the iPhone Ap. that will make
it any better?  Isn't the magazine still in the format that won't work?

Isn't the iPhone Ap. just an Ap. that can read the format we can't read on
our PC's?

Why are we going down this path again, or is there some reason we think it
might work differently?

73

Howard #3