Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2012 05:14:48 -0700
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
I don't know about the book port, but if size or I should say small size
isn't imortant, take a look at the book port dt or desktop.  THe text to
speech in that thing is great.  I hope it gets approved for nls soon.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148
Wallace, ks.

BTW, I also own a stream and a booksense and the book sense voice is
much much better.  On