Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2012 12:58:59 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Since you seem to have everything you need either way, I'd probably try
whatever one is easier and see if it works.  If option A is a 15 minute
job, and option B is a 2 hour job, I'd try option A first.

One reason the balun/coax  option is popular  is that it can keep RF out
of the shack.   Even if the ladder line direct to the tuner works and
the tuner likes it, you may still wind up going  the coax/balun route if
you have RF problems.

Good luck, Steve KW3A