Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:26:10 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Jose Tamayo (KK4JZX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Hello my friends,

Don't forget to join us on the Handiham TechNet tonight at 7 p.m. CDT / 8
P.M. EDT.  We promised in the beginning that the TechNet would be engaging
and dynamic.  I have to report that it has been that and more.  We have had
a tremendous amount of information shared on the net.  IF you have not yet
listened to the TechNet, come join us tonight because we have a format that
is truly amazing.  The only rule we have is that the Net is directed and
that is for organization purposes.

We have been on many topics and  tonight is no different.  What will it be?
Will we have antenna discussion or will the discussion be about the latest
issues with programming radios.  Quite frankly, I don't know what it will be
about.  What I do know is that we will be there to listen and discuss.  We
will make the discussion dynamic and available to everyone who wants to
join.  Whether you want to listen in or participate, it is just fine with
us.  We encourage you to join us and listen for a bit if you don't want to
participate initially.  When you hear the discussion taking place, we are
sure you will want to engage and that is what this is all about; engaging in
a roundtable discussion about Technology in general.

Do you have issues with EchoLink and your routers? Do you think you might
have a solution for the issue of Prolific USB to serial

 Devices not always working quite right?  Maybe you want to go back to
Windows XP because Windows 7 is not making life easy for you?  Perhaps you
just got a radio and want help with getting it working.  You might have some
Coax laying around and you don't know what to do with it!  You might want to
discuss nearfield or farfield RF Exposure! Who knows, you might just find an
answer on the Handiham TechNet tonight.  If we don't find an answer for your
question, we have many hams that check into the net and could find an answer
for you.

Where is the Handiham TechNet ? At http://www.handiham.org and click on Nets
to find out more.  IF you don't want to go to the web page, here is the
information on the TechNet:

EchoLink: *handiham* (node: 494492)

Frequency in the local Minnesota repeater coverage zone: 145.45 FM, negative
offset with no tone and 444.65 MHz with 114.8 Hz tone in the Twin Cities of
of Minneapolis and St. Paul Minnesota. The UHF repeater will be heard more
easily in the Eastern Twin Cities.

IRLP Node: 9008

WIRES system number 1427

Finally, Oh, catch the current TechNet recording before it is placed in the
archive: http://handiham.org/audio/handihamtech.mp3

If you missed the download, well get it from the Archive:
http://www.handiham.org/audio/technet/

Join us tonight, don't forget it is at 7 p.m. CDT / 8 P.M. EDT/

Jose - KK4JZX

Jose - KK4JZX