Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2012 18:55:40 -0700
Gosh Danny, sounds like you got radios or money to burn! I've had
my Vr500 for probably 15 years and love it.  I like to try and
pick up wireless mic's at various places I've been.  I really
don't find too much of interest on the shortwave bands outside of
the band bands, to listen too.  That's another topic for possible
discussion here.  I wish Yaesu or Kenwood would come out with an
all mode broad band receiver that would have speech output in a
handheld box.  Someone here brought up the worrysome thought that
with all the really cheap rigs becoming available, it might knock
companies like Yaesu Icom, and Kenwood out of the market.  I
really hope that doesn't happen! Jim WA6EKS