Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 10:41:00 -0400
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Ed,

The only tuning functions you can play with when the radio is locked are the
RIT and XIT.  I think Split mode is intended primarily for doing repeater
offsets.  When using the incremental tuning functions, you can toggle
between them by pressing the button immediately to the right of the Split
button.  You can bring the increment offset back to zero by pressing the
button at the far right on the top row.  I'm not sure how much of this
solves your problem, but based on my understanding of what you want, it's
the only way I can think of.

Steve