Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2012 16:06:48 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
I've only had the Baofeng UV3R and UV5R.
The UV5R is easy to use from a blind perspective.
the wouxun uv d1p or d2p or d6p are all fairly straight forward as well from
what I have been able to observe from friends radios that I've played with.

the uv5R can be had for 50 bucks or a bit less at a bunch of places on ebay.
spend a bit more and you can get a 3600MA battery with it.
add another 4 bucks and you can get an after market antenna that works
better than the stock duck.
best places to buy on ebay I think are 409shop, or radio888.
409 shop has it's own website at
HTTP://www.409shop.com
and you can buy from them direct with paypal.

73
Colin, V A6BKX