Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:46:47 -0400
From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Phil,
Well personally I think discussing my Adaptive equipment is valid because I figure that guys with the knowledge Hams have might have an answer. Besides, I have used a Perkins brailler, A Braille 'n Speak, yuk! Because I like to read my data, a Braille Lite, A Versabraille and a Braille Sense over the years.
I was lucky enough to have the Versabraille given to me and everything else I bought used except the Braille Sense. My point is that I have used these devices as a Net Control Station, traffic handler, and a Net Manager.
I also hope to use something with a PC for Braille Input to the PC so that I can see if I can operate FLDIGI.
Now am I off topic.
I think that it would be helpful to be able to use FLDIGI in Ares and Navy Mars.
I want to use a Braille Notetaker as a Terminal Screen Reader with a PC to read in Braille and to input in Braille.
If you don't like a topic your computer has a delete button.
I think having equipment we use when operating Amateur Radio should be an acceptable topic.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;