Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2012 01:25:35 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
and it's just a fate of happen stance, that the olive garden has their all
you can eat pasta bowl with 5 types of pasta and 5 sauces to choose from for
9.99, and add endless roasted chicken, italian sausage or meatballs for 2.99
right?
we've been twice already since it began last month  lol.
You could remind your wife that for a birthday dinner, not an early one, but
the real one, she could take you to Red Lobster for their all you can eat
shrimp!  it's 18 bucks, but boy is it worth it if you like shrimp!
I'm still trying to move after our trip to olive garden tonight lol.

73
Colin, V A6BKX