Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2012 06:56:24 -0700
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
I'm not sure what you are respoinding to.  It is easy to do if you want
to do just vhf and uhf.  If you want to tie it to your hf rig, say the
590 or 480 as their manuals say you can do, well at least the 590 book
dos, I never made that work.  It takes a special cable to tie the radios
together, but as I said I could never make that work.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148