Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:04:07 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Well, if most of the hams in your town don't fit in either of the two clubs,
the trick is to connect with the majority of hams who don't fit in the
clubs.

People on this list spent hours of time trying to help you with practical
well thought information.  You made your own choices inspite of asking and
receiving different advice.  Then you scream bloody murder when your choices
don't work out.

Look at your earlier message headers, all about quiting, giving up, but
really wanting very badly to operate.  Accureacy not draumma my friend.

Victims complain and wine and get draumatic.  Controllers look for solutions
and think out of the box.  You did great finding resources since last night.
If you had listened from the start, you wouldn't have blown a thing, and
you'd have an audible tuning aid system.  That is obviously necessary and
since you are using a non-resonent antenna, you knew that from the start.
Remember, you have at least a general and that and much more was on the
test.

You took great offence a couple of weeks ago when you didn't like the
feedback people gave you.

Well, just because you don't like the facts, doesn't mean that the facts
change.

Remember I didn't say you were a jerk or anything else either, I just
pointed out that if you get the same feedback from a number of different
sources, it is probably accureate.