Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2012 21:15:01 -0700
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
If I remember models right, I assume you got the 200 watt 480 without
the tuner?  One advantage to an internal automatic tuner is it just
tunes itself.  Peaking the noise really doesn't do it.  Gets you close,
but as you found out, close can blow finals.  You really need either an
auto tuner or some kind of tuning aid.  BTW, I have ordered one of the
vectronix bridges and it is on back order.  Hoping I get it soon.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148