Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2012 21:24:42 -0500
From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Anyone remember and use the old Aliance AR22?  Big knob with perhaps
sixty detents; set that puppy and the rotor box would click away
until the antenna got where you had set the knob.  Light duty but I
turned a forty foot push up pole, bracketed at the eaves and a thrust
bearing at the bracket and turned a three element ten meter beam
through several winters.  And with the rotor near ground level you
could swap it out easily when it got tired!!