Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2012 10:23:47 -0400
7bit
From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
The 830 is one of the all-time classic rigs.  However, John is quite right,
you'd need a TW1 or similar tuning aid to properly tune the transmitter.
That, on top of a manual antenna tuner would be an aweful lot to deal with
unless, like some of us older farts you came up that way.  No doubt, the
solid state option would be much easier if less forgiving.  Lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: