ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2015 09:51:41 -0600
Hi Phil,

Thanks so much for sharing this. I really loved it.

Vernon and I have been married almost 38 years, and he is definitely
a roll model for me, as he really amazes me what he can do. I tell
him these are tallents and gifts God has given him.

I was always amazed at what Vernon's brother, Dean could do, as well.
Dean was such a perfectionist. He wanted everything to be just so.

I think it's good to have Roll Models.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.