ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris &Hubby Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 16:27:47 -0400
God answers prayr. turns out Ihave bronchitis,a weak spot ever since
I was a little girl with a dad who smoked like a chimney.

It is good to be prayed for and Ms. Angel is a good friend indeed.
*smile* And yes, hubby Chris has challenges too. however we are now
lined up to receive homecare for me and household assistence, which
in turn should help hubby Chris. Chris has been affected by his dad's
death more than he realizes Igues.

Thanks allfor your prayers and care.

Doris and Chris in Berlin