From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 11:40:22 -0600

Down here in South Louisiana one of the sure signs winter is here is our annual sugar cane harvest. South Louisiana is one of the major sugar cane growing areas in the USA. You know the harvest has begun when you wake up and smell the sweet acrid burning sugar cane, almost a slight burnt caramel sugar smell.  The tractors and trucks crowd the highways bringing the sugar cane to the mills. There are loose sugar cane stocks on the sides of the roads, burning sugar cane fields and giant plumes of steam and smoke escaping from the Mills, who run 24/7.  Winter is here!

We pride ourselves on our food here in Cajun country.  Rich dark gumbos, roasted wild ducks with rice and gravy, fried turkeys with rice dressing and gravy, you get the theme, lots of great foods all served with a rich gravy or roux.

One of our best-selling new products is our Hol Grain Gravy Thickener, made here at America's Oldest Rice Mill (102 years old). Our Gravy Thickener is made from 100% rice, and is the only CERTIFIED Gluten Free and VERIFIED NON GMO gravy thickener made anywhere.

One of the great things about our HOL GRAIN Gravy Thickener is how simple it is to use.  Just sprinkle it into your gravy drippings and stir and watch your gravy thicken to the consistence you want. Add more of our Gravy Thickener if you want a thicker gravy, etc. It will not lump or clump, you do not have to mix it with water or milk, just sprinkle it in and stir...how simple and how easy and how good it makes the gravy taste.

For the last month we have been sending out free samples of our Hol Grain Gravy Thickener if you will call us at 800.551.3245 or email us we will be pleased to send you a free sample too.

Our Gravy Thickener is starting to show up at some of the better Natural Food stores and Supermarkets around the USA. If you have a problem finding it let us know or order it off our secure website, www.holgrain.com. We have a 10% discount on this great product for the whole month of December, 2014.

>From all of us down here on the gulf coast of Louisiana, have a great holiday season.

Sincerely,

Mike Davis

President/Owner