C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla Rockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2010 06:22:50 -0300
Yes, t'is I, Carla MacInnis; Rockwell is my married name.

I expect as the customer base expands, the prices in booniesville will drop.

As I was reading the brochure from the company, I've come to the conclusion
that I can go to a lesser package at a lesser price and still have pretty
much the same transmission rate.

With 1.5Mbps, it's supposed to to be 37.5x faster than dial-up

With 3.0Mbps, 75x faster than dial-up.

I got the 3.0Mbps package. I'll have to ask my comp guru about the
differences.

According to many, the higher priced package offers almost an identical
transmission rate as the one step down package does. We shall see :)

But I must say, I am really enjoying the speed with which morning papers
load :)

Whether this will improve my scrabble game has yet to be determined :)

Cheers!

Carla