From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2012 05:01:43 -0500
Hi Don,

My suspicion is that sighted people actually get text in the spot where we get "Progressing". In this case, of course, very few people would be affected by this problem. I'm nearly certain the problem is with the content delivery mechanism, a magazine company that produces several other inaccessible electronic magazines and whose name I forget at the moment.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY