From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 10:10:04 -0500
        Mike:

This is a very helpful e-mail, and I'm going to keep it for future
reference.

I fully realize these are compromise antennas at best, and sure wish I could
do something different.

My problem is the way my lot is situated in relation to my house and others
in the neighborhood.

At one point, when I was playing around with my ill-fated Carolina Windom
160 compact from Radiowerks, I did have the permission of a neighbor to put
one end of it in one of her trees, so that may be worth pursuing again at
some point.

Anyway, I appreciate your feedback and that of others on the list as well.

I just wish I had a nice long lot to work with!

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ