From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:59:01 -0400
Hello, everyone.

Well, RV camping season is over for the year, so now, more of my week-ends,
or at least parts of them, will be spent at the home QTH.

Along with that comes the possibility of my being available for the 40-meter
east coast mid west blind ops round table on Saturday afternoon at 4 p.m.
Eastern, or 2000 Z on or near 7.191 MHZ.

If all goes according to plan, I should be able to  be there tomorrow
afternoon.  It will be interesting to see if my trusty DXCC, TS590, and
Ameritron AL811H amplifier can perform for me as well as they did last year.

I will not be around on Sunday for the 20-meter net, though, because we have
a local communications event for which I'll be serving as net control, that
will take up much of the afternoon.

Hope to see at least some of you on 40 meters tomorrow!

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI