VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2011 14:12:43 -0400
Maybe I'm just being cranky, but I think people are getting much too excited
over this project.  It is just the work of a couple of graduate students in
a summer program.  There is no paln to go to market.  No prototype for any
of us to examine.  It sounds interesting, but I just don't see the point in
spending much energy on worrying about what all it will and won't do.
Again, maybe I'm just in a cranky mood -- or maybe my critical brain
discredited them the minute I read the part of the announcement that braille
was invented by the French military.
Deborah