IRIS Archives

Information and Referral and Internet Sightings

IRIS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 11:53:08 -0700
FDA keeps opening dockets and collecting comments and refusing to
follow its laws and order safety trials.  Here's another:

"FDA is opening this docket to permit individuals other than
manufacturers to submit information related to the safety and
effectiveness of ECT."

Comment here:

<http://www.regulations.gov/search/Regs/home.html#submitComment?R=0900006480a20202>http://www.regulations.gov/search/Regs/home.html#submitComment?R=0900006480a20202

Even though I selected 'individual consumer', the online form seems
to require an organization.  You may choose your own, or use People
Who or CTIP.

Here's what I said: I consider ECT high-risk and believe it should
remain Class III until real testing shows otherwise.

Sylvia

www.peoplewho.org