From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2012 18:26:09 -0500
    Hi, all.

Please know that I am reading all of your e-mails in response to Kevin's
passing, and will do what I can to give his XYL everyone's condolences if I
should correspond with her again.

I have to say that it is sad but also comforting to read the stories that
some of you are sharing regarding your experiences with Kevin.

He was a truly special person that, in my view, fully embodied the ham radio
spirit, and understood well the idea of being a friend and helping hand to
others.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ