From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2012 22:07:01 -0500
John:

Well, I told everyone about the 20-meter net on Sunday afternoons, so that
may be your chance to get in touch with Bill.

Also, of course, you could look him up on W7MD or one of the other more
accessible amateur license data bases, and e-mail him.

It was indeed a great net, and a whole lot of fun.

Hopefully, 20 meters will be in reasonably good shape tomorrow as well.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ