From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2012 17:34:24 -0600
Howard,
I've re-read your note and if those rotten connnectors are a problem,
no sweat.  I'll figure something out.  MFJ makes a box that would
work but perhaps I would use the Shure mike and leave the G stand and
Astatic G10 dynamic mike on the KWM2.  There is a certain mystique
about that mike and stand on that radio!!