From:
Maurice Mines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 11:12:50 -0700
At the risk of getting lots of nasty emails, judging by the amount of use of the delete key this morning, I feel compelled to comment. One amateur radio is a hobby. The national Library service for the blind and physically handicapped has to produce many magazines, and countless books in the year time. So showing favoritism with one magazine over another cannot and probably is not tolerated whatever we may wish to believe. Also there's never any such thing as a free lunch in in our society. The taxpayers dollars can only go so far. I guess let me echo what someone else said, just be happy that the nationals out wiper service for the blind and physically handicapped is recording Cumiskey at all. If you want more immediate QS tea type stuff Sustrik to the Handy cams audio digest. Patrick Pius does a fairly good job at reading it. And let's remember forgetting what we're paying for it which is nothing on the surface. Just remember it but we're paying comes to our tax dollars. I think that's enough on this issue. Whining but it was no good, and just creates network clogs. Sincerely maurice Mines kd0iko. note I'm using the facilities of Mac OS X Mountain lion to dictate this message, if you can't understand portions, indoor all of this message please let me know. Thank you very much for reading this. 73 to everybody.