Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2012 19:14:11 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Mike:

As many on this list know, my first ham radio contact with Kevin was when I
was out in Colorado, shortly before we started our 20-meter net.  We had
tried a qso on 40 meters late on a Saturday afternoon, but since that didn't
work well, we moved over to 20, and what a difference that made!  It was so
good to put a voice with his name and call!  Shortly after that, Kevin
helped work out the details for me  to purchase my Ameritron AL811H
amplifier and manual tuner from some contacts he knew out his way, and the
20-meter Sunday afternoon net was born!  What a tremendous legasy he leaves
for us all!

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ