Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 06:58:12 -0500
7bit
From:
Jim,  Press and hold for a second the bottom key in the group to the right
of the dial.  When it says "s a" instead of just "a" you are in split mode.
Enter your receive frequency there.  Then press the button above that and it
will say "s" "b" and set your transmit frequency there.  Store it in a
memory and you should be good.  I seem to recall something about the fact
that you may want to be badck on "a" side when you actually save it too.

If this doesn't work write me off list and I will try some other ideas with
you.

My direct address is

73,

Bob wa0kzb