From:
VALORIE KESMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
VALORIE KESMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2013 18:24:14 -0400

Friday Oct. 4th is the last of the first fridays in Mt. Vernon, Oh. from
6pm to 9pm
We will be open late for this event as well as other participating stores.

If you are planning to be there check out the very short north as there
will be a pumpkin decorating contest !

Stop by for delicious homemade gluten-free sandwiches, pizza, soup.
We make our own buns, crusts, breads & soups...

LIKE US ON FACE BOOK and see what people are saying...
Menu's, address & phone # are posted there..

Orders are available...

Hope you can join us !

--
*              Val Kesman*