Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2012 05:44:07 -0700
Sender:
From:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>

Can anyone recommend a Gastroenterologist near Ocean County (Barneget) New Jersey that has some knowledge of celiac or gluten sensitivity?
A friend told me about a relative that is in her 20's and has all the symptoms of celiac.  She is about 80 pounds and the mother is very worried.  She has been tested for celiac with both blood work and biopsy and was told it was negative.  I plan on sending her some info on gluten sensitivity.
I will summarize.  Thank you.

Ginny Mingolla
Helmetta, New Jersey

*******