From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2012 07:15:54 -0400
Not sure what you need to do with the software, but there is always Ham
Radio Deluxe.  I think the last version of v. 5 is still free, but the
next version  v. 6 is 70 bucks.

You can also look at ARCS:

http://www.qsl.net/wb5kia/arcs/arcslite.htm

I had played around with a very early version way back in the early days
of the 2000, but  don't really remember much about it.

Here is a line from the description:
******

ARCS has features for the visually impaired. Keyboard short-cuts and
vocalized drop down menus are provided for many functions. Microsoft
artificial speech
announcements are available for PCs where the SAPI 5.0 has been
installed and vocal commands can be used if SAPI 5.1 is installed.
Windows Xp has the SAPI
5.0 and some versions of Windows 98 and later may also have it.
VISTA/Win has SAPI 5.3 and if properly configured, works fine.

********

The software is free and is only for the Kenwood TS-2000, no other rigs
supported.

73, Steve KW3A