VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:52:44 -0800
Thanks, all, for your tips and suggestions. Every little bit helps to
get through an online exchange experience.

I should clarify something because someone told me I'm not using
Outlook.com. When I go to the website where I read email, it says
Outlook Web App.

To answer a question posted to this thread about how to find the
accessible version, there's a link on the main Outlook Web App site that
says something like, "Click here for a more accessible version." It
shows up after I log in.

I've wanted to forward my work mail to Gmail almost since I discovered I
had to use the web interface, but I haven't found instructions I can
use. The ones I've found assume there's a forward option in the
interface, which my campus doesn't offer, or that I'm using Outlook,
which I don't have. How else can I forward or redirect work messages to
Gmail?

Thanks.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]