VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Bundy, Keith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bundy, Keith
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2013 19:10:33 +0000
Thanks, folks. I also thought there was a way to create groups such as family, friends, acquaintances, etc. Anyone know of a faster way to do that through www.facebook instead of hiding each user?

Keith Bundy, MS
Dakota State University
Phone: 605-256-5121
Email: [log in to unmask]

-----Original Message-----
From: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 12:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VICUG-L] Facebook Question

I'm not sure if it's still there or not, but in the standard web version of Facebook (not the mobile site) there was a hide button next to each person's update. You could click on this button and hide all updates from this person or an app, if it came from something like a game.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail

Archived on the World Wide Web at