VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sun Sounds of Arizona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sun Sounds of Arizona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 11:08:41 -0700
Talking about riding coat tails. This Chancellor was by far not the only
person of standing speaking to Google about this. To try to take sole credit
seems questionable at best.