From:
Aaron Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2013 08:40:23 -0500
Hi all.

Recently, a few folks from work, and I launched a high altitude
balloon to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the company we work
for.  Unfortunately, my tnc died at the end, so the last beacon I have
is from the balloon at about 900M.  You'd think it should be pretty
easy to find, as the altitude is 353 meters.  Turns out, that hasn't
been the case so far.

I recorded some transmissions on my cell phone, but I am not sure if
they are decodable.  Does anyone on this list have the capability to
attempt to decode the packets from this .wav file?  I don't know if
any of the packets are from my balloon, but I'm hoping so.

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ahfub7h1c1mkbl0/aprs-packets.wav

Thanks!

Aaron