From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2012 17:33:38 -0500
Jim,
My congrats. to Earlene.  No small accomplishment.  i busted my butt
to get my Extra before my wife did and I won by a few weeks!  It took
me over twenty-five years from General to Extra, it took her twenty
months from Novice to Extra.  If she'd got there first, I'd never
have lived it down!!
She's gotten really in to computing and almost never uses her ham
privileges, but the class and hobby are always there when she wants them.
Again, congrats.