Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2012 13:16:47 -0700
i have a 440s for sale. i'm going to put the money toward getting a kenwood 590s from aes. will take best offer i can get. for info, call, walter hhampton at 1 7 0 7 4 22 4 2 0 3 will take best offer doesn't have pl board for 10 meters but, has speech read out in good shape got it from patt tice handihams. can sell it, as long as the money goes toward the 590

p.s.when i get the ts590s don't touch the meter or drive right? we'll be looking forward to your call must sacrafice.

from walter wb6jtj thankyou list for your help in letting this radio go. we'll take 400 dollars or best offer. maybe it should be sold for its parts value. still works fine and good. thank you list.