From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2012 08:55:33 -0700
Sounds great, but how much is a 100 watt k3 and how much is the hambot.
My 590 was $1600 as I erecall and the voice board around $70.  Other
than what talks and doesn't, have you set this rig side by side to say a
Kenwood 590?  Not saying it is better or worse, just curious.  I haven't
had my hands on a k3, so can't judge anything, but I do like the 590.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148