From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2012 23:47:52 -0700
Howard, I am using WindowEyes also, and use the right control
button for the same reason you do.  I really didn't like the
toggle on and off feature when using the space bar and I couldn't
seem to mouse around and find the indicator that says you're
transmitting or receiving.  At least I seem to remember something
like that.  Jim WA6EKS.