From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2012 15:53:16 -0400
Good deal Al.    The fact that it raises or lowers the speed
automatically is pretty cool.    Not doing too much in the contest, the
bands aren't super and we have thunder storms in and out of the area for
  a few hours.

73, Steve KW3A

On 8/4/2012 3:43 PM, Albert Sanchez wrote:
> Hi Steve
> I just downloaded, installed and tried RUFZ its really cool!
> 73's and good luck in the contest!
> Albert, WA7FXB

>>> morning.  Those in Other time zones can do the appropriate time
>>> conversions