Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gordon Totty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:09:48 -0500
Just and update that may be of interest.  To review, my laptop refused to show toolbars, though they were indicated as present.  Sometimes, even though invisible, they worked.  Often they did not.  I got several suggestions from the list of what to try.  Nothing worked.

An old friend knew a doctor who used to say "Tincture of time is often the best cure."  It's the cure that worked here.  This morning my browser booted up on the laptop with all toolbars beautifully displayed.

Something fixed itself, given enough time.

Gordon

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml