Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2013 08:11:21 -0400
From:
Paul Bolduc <[log in to unmask]>
TravelPluss is useable in a few ways.  It opens with a map with the nearest
city to you with a ARRL listed repeater then with a sighted person they
click from town to town to the destination.  You then can use the menu
selections to create a list of repeaters along that route.  You also
determine how far off the highway you want to look for repeaters.  You then
create a list, copy it and paste it into a spreadsheet program, Excel works
fine.  Now you can program your rig from start to finish.  I have not been
able to use the programs convert to a certain radio and import that file.

Secondly you can find a state then select which band you want repeater info
and just copy and paste all those repeaters into Excel and this can be done
without sighted help.  It is the way I do all my selections.

Darren, write to me directly and I can send you a demo file of the
spreadsheet.

Have a great day,

Paul Bolduc

Amateur Radio Operator: WR1X also M0CHG
Email: [log in to unmask]
Alternate Email: [log in to unmask]

Located in the only town named Royalston in North America and maybe even the
world.
Royalston is located in North Central Massachusetts