Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:03:05 -0400
From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All, of course, individuals and results always vary, but I find this report pretty encouraging.  As I say, this fellow's not known to or by me, but if accurately represented, the results are quite interesting, to say the least_!
Enjoy, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.
Quoted text follows.
"
Message: 3