Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2012 10:46:47 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
I have the AC, but the thermostat is currently in another part of the house
for that, I only put the talking one on the furnace for now. I'll be hooking
the AC up to it as well before I need the AC again, they moved the heat
thermostat in this house so when the wood stove is going it will heat up
where the thermostat is and the heat won't run, where it originally was it
was in the narrow hallway which would make it work more evenly, but the wood
stove doesn't get down there too well so the heat was coming on anyway and
all that's down there is the bedrooms anyway. Now the AC one is still in the
hallway so I'm either going to move the heat over there and not use the wood
stove which needs work to be code anyway and we're thinking of pulling it
out, or I may hook the AC to where the heat one is now just because the
talking thermostat is there, which will make the bedrooms a little cooler
but I sleep better cooler anyway having grown up in a  house with no heat or
insulation in the upstairs bedrooms in New England, it was pretty much
outside temperature especially at night. Torture in the summer, but I got
used to sleeping cool and that's the only way I can sleep now. My AC and
furnace are totally separate units because I live in a trailer and the AC
was added way after the fact. My main problem is finding someone who will
fit underneath to reroute the wires unless I just run them inside over to
the other thermostat, I need to lose about 40 LBs to fit under parts of this
trailer and I think I'm too wide to fit between cinder blocks unless I go in
from all the way in the back. Someone did it once though obviously so I'll
try it at some point.