Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2012 23:54:32 -0700
Howard, I just got one of those talking meters and can not find
any small hole into which a screwdriver can be put.  However,
mine is talking loud and clear so I have no real reason to find
it other than that I am very curious and wonder what other
differences there might be about it if any.  Jim WA6EKS